Monday 29 March 2010

Assignment 4a

For this assignment we were asked to choose one particular topic to investigate and conduct a series of interviews on 3 or four subjects who we did not know. The question that I chose to investigate is "How do magazines influence people's ideas of design and taste?". I chose this subject because I'm interested in advertising techniques and their effects and influences on people of all ages. I thought that this would be an interesting subject to look into as all magazines are full with advertisements and I wanted to see what effect this had on readers. I began this assignment by drawing up a mindmap which consisted of magazine types, advertising, where do people read magazines and why, and finally why do people buy magazines.


No comments:

Post a Comment